- Job Title Employee Operations Specialist
- Hiring Organization ExtraHop
- Company Website https://www.extrahop.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are ExtraHop. We’re on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
People Operations Associate
Be part of the support function for the entire Human Resources team. You’ll focus on making sure our HR Operations run smoothly and efficiently. You’ll facilitate daily HR functions like employee record maintenance, benefits and leave administration, and data entry in various HR tools, while ensuring we remain compliant with federal, state, and local employment laws. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, efficient, and has a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
$54,000- $66,000 + benefits+ options
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
- Support the Human Resources team in providing administrative tasks through the employee life cycle
- Create, update and maintain personnel files and documents
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of data in HR database and other HR systems
- Help review, improve, and document HR processes and procedures.
- Assist the HR team in processing personnel changes
- Help review, improve, and document HR policies and procedures
- Assist with benefits administration and leave management
- Participate in other HR initiatives
- Exercise sound judgment on risk and compliance related matters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Preferred experience in a human resources/administrative position
- Preferred experience with HRIS systems and file management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with high confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with ExtraHop and the country where you work.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Honor System PTO and 9 Holidays (US only) + 3 Days of Paid Volunteer Time
- Non-Commissioned positions are eligible to participate in annual discretionary bonus plan
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Parental Leave (US Only)
- Hybrid and Remote Work Model
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $54,000- $66,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page