- Job Title English Literature Lesson Writer
- Hiring Organization Study.com
- Company Website https://study.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time, Freelance
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Our English & Literature lesson writers develop rich, quality lessons for students from middle school to college level. We’re looking for instructors, course developers, and educational copywriters to contribute to our library of engaging online lessons.
Given a lesson outline with optimized section headings and content prompts, you’ll create an engaging written lesson between 1000-2000 words as well as a descriptive title for the lesson. Each lesson will culminate in a brief summary to emphasize key concepts and prepare students for a short quiz. You’ll also write short, targeted answers for 2-6 preselected FAQs related to your lesson.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of lesson outlines covering a wide variety of English & Literature topics. You will perform research to support the information in your lesson.
- You have a bachelor’s degree related to English/Literature
- You have very strong writing skills
- You have familiarity with online educational content
- You’re committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You have a working knowledge of online research methods
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have developed online academic course or lesson content
- You have a master’s degree
- You have 1-3 years’ teaching experience at the middle school, high school and/or college level
- You have experience with HTML, Wiki code, Latex, or imaging software
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of lessons for you to choose from.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Master's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page