- Job Title Enrollment Specialist
- Hiring Organization CareHarmony
- Company Website https://care-harmony.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
CareHarmony is a venture-backed start-up; formed to help physicians thrive in the new era of value-based care by combining the latest advancements in population health technology with 24/7 care coordination services.
We are on a mission to heal healthcare and set the benchmark for managing chronically ill patients.
An Enrollment Specialist is a member of the Patient Engagement Specialist(PES) team, telephonically educating and enrolling patients in a Medicare-sponsored care coordination program designed to help the patient better manage their chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, etc.).
- You will work from an assigned patient pool, making outbound calls and educating patients on the advantages of our care program.
- You will be responsible for establishing rapport with potential patients, overcoming objections to participation, and tailoring your messaging to patients based upon their demographics, unique health concerns, and insurance.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain the program offered in an informational, influential, concise, and personable manner
- Proven ability be able to work within a team dynamic and be a leader
- Articulate a warm and professional etiquette when speaking on the phone to patients
- Possess high-quality data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Natural ability to express empathy with a patient-focused mindset and engagement
- Ability to be creative in delivering education to patients, while tailoring the showcase the benefits of the program
- Proven adaptability in a high-volume sales space, ability to meet deadlines, and metrics
- Comfortable with working within different software platforms (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype)
- Will be able to consistently deliver high call volume, spending in excess of 80% of your time on the phone.
- Availability during business hours (8 am – 4:30 pm – CST.)
- Sales acumen is preferred, but not required
- Associate degree or higher
- US Based
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Full Time, 100% Remote
- Advancement Opportunities
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page