- Job Title Enterprise Account Executive
- Hiring Organization Zowie
- Company Website https://getzowie.com/
- Remote Locations Europe
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online – but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
- Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
- Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
- Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
- Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
- Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
- Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
- Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- Manage and work on a pipeline of leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers targetting higher mid-market & enterprise sector
- Become an expert on our products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Educate prospects to help them learn how Zowie can help their business & give their agents more time for meaningful work and driving revenue
- Close business with new customers at or above the quota level
- Sell a unique solution that’s tailored specifically to eCommerce needs
- Join an international Sales Team & collaborate with Zowie’s amazing AEs & SDRs based in Poland, Canada, and the US
- Use your experience & knowledge to help the entire Sales Team thrive & develop while supporting spreading Zowie’s brand awareness in a local market
- 3+ years of closing sales experience in B2B SaaS with mid-market & enterprise customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and building up a market
- Exceptional consultative selling and sale closing skills
- Skill in virtual presentations and both remote and offline sales processes
- Excellent command of Polish and, ideally, English as well
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in selling a SaaS solution within an e-commerce or customer service sphere so you’re very familiar with your buyer’s pain points
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
- Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
- Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
- Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
- Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
- Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page