- Job Title Exam Question Category Tagging
- Hiring Organization Study.com
- Company Website https://study.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
About our Exam Question Category Taggers (Contract)
Study.com is looking for individuals to work online and connect practice test questions to their corresponding content areas. You will tag questions to their most specific and appropriate content areas from a list of topics or standards. The practice tests we offer range from teacher certification, to college entrance exams, nursing, real estate, etc.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we’re growing our team of contractors even further!
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a subject area listed below
- Experience in post-secondary or secondary teaching
- Experience with category tagging and/or writing or reviewing exam material
- Strong content knowledge in a variety of subject areas such as English Language Arts, Humanities, Education, History or Social Studies, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Health, and Real Estate.
- Reliable Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online with no productivity or hourly requirements
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Job Satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions of students and professionals each month get an inclusive, high-quality education
Do you think you can be an Exam Question Category Tagger for Study.com? Please apply now!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page