- Job Title Executive Assistant
- Hiring Organization CrowdStrike
- Company Website https://www.crowdstrike.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Executive Assistant who will be aligned with our professional services organization and has a demonstrated ability to provide top notch operational and administrative support to corporate executives at the C-Suite level. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient. You exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, have strong written and verbal communication skills, impeccable organization and attention to detail, and the ability to maintain balance among competing priorities.
This position has a preference to candidates based on the East Coast, but is also open to candidates based remote, USA.
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $90,000 – $150,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
- Manage complex calendars across multiple time zones, including domestic and international travel schedules, and agenda preparation.
- Manage special projects and collaborate with stakeholders on issues requiring finesse, flexibility, and patience.
- Anticipate the needs of the executive and proactively bring the appropriate stakeholders and resources together to make decisions in support of the executive.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; and making adjustments to plans.
- Attend meetings, communicate agendas, take notes, track action items, and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Ensure that the priorities for the executive are cascaded to the appropriate administrative staff supporting key cross-functional partners.
- Partner closely with executives, business partners, and executive assistants on cross-functional events and scheduling.
- Manage external contacts and quickly identify the primary stakeholders; proactively understand who they are and why they’re important to the business, and track the communication needed to nurture the relationship.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda and presentation materials for senior management team meetings, off-sites, and all-hands meetings.
- Plan and implement large-scale, multi-day offsites for the business unit, including hotel and meeting space procurement, contract negotiation, vendor management, room block management, team building activities, travel and ground transportation logistics, catering, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to handle sensitive matters while exercising sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to address tough issues by identifying the problem, building consensus, and working toward a resolution.
- Consistently hold self and others accountable for specific actions and ensure commitments are fulfilled.
- Act as a gateway to increase communication and information sharing across organizations.
- Proactively seek and engage in professional development; read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations.
- Mentor new team members.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years experience supporting executives, with several years supporting SVP and EVP levels
- Self-starter who is able to own projects to completion with minimal guidance and direction
- Team player willing to jump in and help where and when needed
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- Routine experience engaging with executive level staff is required
- A passion for supporting high performance teams, with an understanding that every second counts!
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $90,000 – $150,000 per year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page