Company Website: https://www.spacex.com/
Remote Locations: India
Job Type: Full Time
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, INDIA
SpaceX’s subsidiary is looking for a driven Executive Assistant to support our local team in India. This role will work closely with HR and the management team to manage all office administration, assist with event planning, and facilitate the smooth day to day operations and functioning of the office.
- Coordinate meetings, manage calendars, make appointments, arrange travel schedules, prepare agendas, and other general assistance as required for one or more C-Level officers.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls of a complex nature, delegating those that can be handled by executive subordinates.
- Perform potentially confidential and complex administrative duties involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint including typing letters, creating/updating spreadsheets, and compiling presentations.
- Provide project management and maintain momentum on high-priority projects where needed, including social media platforms.
- Maintain records and all legal documentation as well as the on-time delivery of mail and customer correspondence.
- Represent SpaceX in meetings and social events.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Available to offer support outside of normal business hours when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience providing support at an executive level.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools.
- Must be a citizen of, and currently reside in, India.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience supporting a high-level executive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Several years of experience and strong computer literacy.
- Ability to participate in developing project scope, managing project schedules, and following up with stakeholders of all appropriately.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
- Have initiative in resolving problems and be an independent worker, with enthusiasm and an energetic approach to work.
- Possesses a positive “get the job done” attitude and remains flexible in our ever-changing environment.
- Experience in office operations which includes operating office machines, handling incoming and outgoing mail, postal and shipping services, answering phones, directing calls and taking messages; file maintenance; maintaining and updating supplies.
- Maintain inventory of general office supplies and equipment; order supplies when necessary; completes, processes and maintains paperwork for purchasing (e.g. orders, requisitions, invoices); partner with Facilities Manager to identify office facility furniture needs, find the best pricing and ensure delivery/set up
- Must be willing to travel to office when necessary.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Role will be remote with in-person meetings ~weekly in Mumbai.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location INDIA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page