- Job Title Executive Assistant to Chief Revenue Officer
- Hiring Organization Restaurant365
- Company Website https://www.restaurant365.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry!
Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CRO to support all aspects of their daily work routine and coordinate activities across multiple departments. The Executive Assistant will have a wide range of responsibilities and should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
The role will require intuitive action and a strong ability to determine the priorities of the CRO.
The Executive Assistant must be able to redirect matters to appropriate parties to handle or handle matters personally. Role responsibilities will vary greatly depending on the needs of the organization and the Executive Assistant should be prepared to tackle difficult tasks, manage complex schedules, and have the ability to develop strong systems to improve the the CRO’s functions.
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
- Serve as a liaison between the CRO, staff, vendors and the public. This includes receiving and screening requests to speak with the CRO, answering a variety of questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing calls appropriately for resolution.
- Manage the CRO’s schedule and calendar to optimize and achieve widespread tasks.
- Support departmental staff and CRO, as needed.
- Maintain vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Assist with arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Complete a variety of administrative requests including event planning, creating presentations, spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda materials.
- Strong Excel and Data/Reporting experience.
- Event planning experience is high desired.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with people at all levels using courtesy and discretion
- Self-starter with a robust set of problem-solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Identify roadblocks and solve them through invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- Possesses self-confidence, leadership skills, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates strong decision-making skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, with a self-starter attitude.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $70,000 – $95,000.
- he above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $70,000 – $95,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page