- Job Title Executive Assistant
- Hiring Organization Vanta Inc.
- Company Website https://www.vanta.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As the Executive Assistant to our Chief Product Officer and Chief People and Legal Officer, you’ll be supporting and driving a variety of initiatives that will enable your leaders and their teams to do their best work.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
We’re looking for a team member to support our Chief Product Officer and Chief People and Legal Officer! You will not only directly partner with these two leaders, but also be a support for their broader departments.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who can manage and prioritize multiple initiatives and tasks, and help build an engaging environment for all. Central or East Coast time zones are preferred.
Pay Range: $87,000 – $102,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
- Be a trusted partner to our Chief Product Officer and Chief People and Legal Officer, providing administrative and strategic support on a day to day basis
- Act as a gatekeeper for your leaders, managing calendar and scheduling meetings according to your leader’s priorities
- Regularly review operating practices and meeting cadencies, and propose and implement improvements
- Plan and execute department level offsites, meetings and event
- Coordinate travel and related accommodations for your leaders
- Create and manage expenses for your leaders and any department and team events
- Manage and drive special projects as needed for your leaders and department
- Work closely with other executive assistants to ensure the C-team is staying coordinated on leadership meetings and action items
- 4+ years, with at least 2 years working with a VP-level leader in any sized business OR a Director-level in a global business
- Be a self-starter that is comfortable with taking on multiple work streams and priorities
- Have excellent organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Ability to think on your feet, and shift to changing needs and priorities
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidently communicating to stakeholders across the organization
- Be a strong team player and hold yourself to a high standard of work performance
- High level of confidentiality and treats sensitive situations with good judgment
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $87,000 – $102,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page