- Job Title Expert/Tutor in Physics
- Hiring Organization Livingston Research
- Company Website https://livingston-research.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Contract
Livingston Research delivers help and support to private and business clients around the world to facilitate learning and improve their performance through leading-edge technology, services, and data capabilities since 2009.
We build, launch and promote products and services to empower students in countries like the US, Canada and all over the world.
Now we are looking for skilled experts or tutors in Physics to join our team.
Position involves completing and explaining various college-level tasks in Physics, Engineering, and related subjects
- Fluent English
- Ability to provide and explain solutions to tasks on various topics related to Physics
- Advanced time management skills
- Research experience would be a plus
- Stable and reliable internet access
- Availability to work at least 10 hours per week or more
- Competitive compensation in USD (from $3 to $18 per hour of work depending on urgency and complexity of customers request)
- Performance-based bonuses (you can earn up to 35% bonus for every order)
- Bonus system for nicely-done tasks (you receive tips directly from clients, we don’t withhold any fee!)
- Salary paid 2 times a month, upon request
- Flexible schedule. Ability to combine this job with your daily life
- Variety of tasks in Physics and related subjects
- 24/7 support help with order-related questions
- Personal Success Manager, assisting you with non-order related questions
- Learning Lab with free online courses to upgrade your skills
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours at least 10 hours per week or more
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page