Company Website: https://shipamax.com/
Remote Locations: Europe, Asia, Latin America
Job Type: Full Time
This role is fully remote. Please read the job description thoroughly. If you don’t tick all the boxes, please do not apply.
Working hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm BST (UK time)
You need to permanently live in one of these countries
Portugal, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Greece
Argentina, Brazil, Chile
Today, Shipamax serves some of the largest companies in logistics and we’re processing 20 million emails & attachments annually. We’re looking for a bright, ambitious candidate to join our web team & accelerate our growth. We’ve grown this year from 12 to nearly 30 employees.
We’ve just raised a series A investment round earlier this year and are backed by $9.5 million from Y Combinator, Mosaic, Crane and AME Cloud.
You will be working alongside an experienced team of 6, who worked at Google, Facebook, Axa, Matches Fashion, Tractable, etc. and very closely with our product managers and data science team.
There are two key things that make this a challenging role:
- We pride ourselves in offering a very intuitive user flow for business users, which is not always easy to achieve
- Our user interface is highly functional and pretty, while being a full-blown React application
Experience in logistics not necessary.
Employment type: Full-time
Start date: Immediately
- Developing new features and new user flows for our web application and extending our existing product
- Helping estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Championing code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Technologies we use: React, Redux, Typescript, Node.js
- You should have a BSc. in computer science, other comparable engineering degree or comparable work experience
- You should have 4+ experience as a frontend developer in a professional work environment
- You should feel comfortable developing, reviewing and deploying production-level code
- Being able to take ownership of small/medium-sized projects
- Experience working on large, complex projects
- Our B2B customers expect Shipamax to be reliable – you should have experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Portugal, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia,Argentina, Brazil, Chile India, Indonesia, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Greece,
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 9:00 am – 6:00 pm BST (UK time)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page