- Job Title Full Stack Developer, Crypto
- Hiring Organization Sheesha Finance
- Company Website https://www.sheeshafinance.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About Sheesha Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain incubator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, and tech services and more.
Your Future Colleagues
If successful, you will be joining a growing young, dynamic team of professionals comprising of Full Stack Engineers, DevOps and QAs. Our success is a result of working on the development of interesting and modern stack application within the Blockchain space.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sheesha Finance is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Our stack: Angular / ReactJs, NodeJs, RESTful, JSON, Postgres db, MongoDb, Websockets
- You will be writing backend for our dApps using web3 / ethers library and interacting with smart contracts deployed on different networks (EVM compatible). As a database we are using Postgres and TimescaleDB.
- Previous development experience 2+ years in DeFi, Dex, NFT crypto space.
- Understanding main concepts of industry
- Experience with NodeJs (NestJs / ExpressJs)
- Experience with git, npm, webpack, docker;
- Experience with web3js, ethers.js, metamask sdk, walletConnect sdk;
- Architecture thinking. you understand how to build scalable and flexible microservices, which will be supported in future
- You understand how all parts of web application works – frontend, backend
- Experience working EVM based blockchains
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of CSS
- Development of interesting and modern stack application
- Integration with blockchain
- Microservices development, potentially serverless
- Server side applications on NodeJs (streams, websocket, async develeopment)
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page