- Job Title General Manager, SAP Global Alliance
- Hiring Organization Icertis
- Company Website https://www.icertis.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
The Alliance and Partner team at Icertis is responsible for generating revenue by working with leading ISVs (independent software vendors) and SI partners to build top of funnel pipeline and execute joint sales motions and marketing strategies to grow market share and differentiate Icertis in the market. Reporting to the Vice President, Global SAP Alliance, the GM role serves as the global leader for Icertis’ partnership with SAP, driving our field strategy and execution to optimize value and impact to one of our largest and most strategic partners. It is a builder opportunity for someone excited to work closely with a leading global software company in creating and growing our joint revenue.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
- Grow our successful alliance with SAP by generating and executing a global win-win go-to-market (GTM) strategy.
- Drive pipeline with and through SAP; carry a global quota. Develop and execute joint GTM plans with quarterly/monthly reviews and achieve sourced/influenced leads, logos, and subscription revenue.
- Expand and grow our partnership with SAP’s ISBN and Market Unit (IAE’s) sales teams
- Present (virtual and onsite) the Icertis value proposition to SAP sales teams to drive net new pipeline
- Develop and grow relationships with SAP’s partner teams, sales leadership, solution engineers, solution managers, industry teams, etc.
- Drive partner sales outcomes through Icertis’ matrixed partner sales organization
- Identify and propose new ways to GTM with SAP
- Collaborate with Icertis Product teams to develop and execute a vision for solution integration across SAP’s comprehensive enterprise platform
- Drive high impact opportunities with SAP to deliver differentiated joint solutions with Icertis’ industry leading Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform
- Collaborate with Icertis’ Sales to drive high-impact and effective co-selling motions for win/win results
- Develop/deliver the supporting sales enablement training, assets, and materials
- Work closely with Marketing to drive joint thought leadership and lead-generating campaigns
- Develop joint annual partner business plans and quarterly sales plans to establish joint commitments. Drive regular business and pipeline review cadence track progress and execute appropriate actions.
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated success in enterprise SaaS sales and 10+ years in business development with an outstanding “Builder” mentality and execution track record
- Minimum 5+ years working directly with or for SAP in the partner ecosystem
- Current relationships with SAP sales leaders and teams
- Outcomes driven, detailed oriented, problem solver
- Demonstrated, referenceable experience leading the development, negotiation and closing of complex, cloud software partner deals with proven ability to open doors, network, and forge relationships
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity, and drive. Proven self-starter with a deep sense of urgency to drive smart actions and outcomes
- Technical or business undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred.
$180,000 – $280,000 a year
Plus, target incentive (OTE 60/40)
OTE: $310,000 to $470,000
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
- Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
- Flexible work environment
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
- Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
- Free professional and leadership coaching
- Annual personal development allowance
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $180,000 - $280,000 a year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page