- Job Title Global Campaign Manager, Product Certification
- Hiring Organization BSI Group
- Company Website https://www.bsigroup.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
job requisition id JR0011985
Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI!
Job Title: Global Campaign Manager – Product Certification
Location: Full Remote Based (UK / Worldwide)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you a digital marketing extraordinaire with a creative prowess? Are you excited by the opportunity of working on global digital marketing campaigns and product launches? If this sounds like you, please read on!
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join BSI as a member of our Global Marketing Team. It is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to join BSI in a global role that is both exciting and varied.
This is a Homebased opportunity – however, it is essential that you are able work in alignment for at least 50% of UK office hours.
As a Global Campaign Manager, you will be accountable for the execution, measurement, and adaptations of marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix in support key product portfolios including Construction, Life Protection, Energy and Market Access within the assurance business product certification division.
You will also be responsible for producing campaign material within an agreed brand framework, and support country/ regional teams to deploy of these campaigns to generate leads for the business within local markets. You will maintain a close working relationship with Group Marketing on best-practice, new tools, analytics, and customer insight.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
- Contribute to the new product and new solution development process, including contributing to commissioning market research, business case development and solution launch campaigns
- Support the product management lifecycle for key products, keeping marketing material relevant to industry changes, and leading the commercial direction of the global marketing community regarding these key products/ solution sets
- Ensuring target audience, message development, and value proposition is identified and aligned to produce effective campaigns
- Collaborate with regional and country marketing teams planning and prioritising effective campaigns to generate leads utilising the full marketing mix
- Creating campaign content such as blogs, infographics, social media content and sales enablement tools for use of global/ regional/ country marketing teams
- Work with the full marketing mix, with a strong focus on digital impact
- Updating and maintaining digital marketing content for use across multiple channels which include website, email, social media, advertising, and remarketing channels
- Briefing campaigns to key stakeholders which include design agencies, print providers, copywriters, and Group Marketing
- Management of external agency relationships, commissioning high quality work that meets BSI’s strategic and tactical goals
- Understand and report success of campaign activity, communicating outcomes of campaigns and trends, as well as insights within the global marketing community
- You will be experience creating campaigns in digital-focused marketing roles
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe InDesign/ Photoshop etc – someone creative!
- Proficiency in content creation such as email, blogs, basic imagery
- Proficiency in English language with excellent communication skills, verbal, display and written
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple projects and flexibility to reprioritize where necessary
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Re-marketing and organic and paid media is desirable
- Open to feedback, with cultural awareness and a collaborative nature
Desirable skills and experience
- Graduate with degree in relevant field
- Marketing qualification is desirable (e.g. CIM or digital marketing from the DMA)
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience working in industries such as training, professional services, testing, inspection and/ or certification
- Experience working in sectors such as construction, manufacturing, PPE, fire protection and/ or energy (highly desirable)
- Understanding and experience using CMS and CRM systems
- Video creation and editing proficiency
- Experience with project management system such as Workfront or Microsoft Project
We offer career development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- 27 days holiday as standard with the opportunity to increase this to 32 days
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Progression routes
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Gym Discounts
- Cycle to work
- Travel insurance and many more!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Up to £45,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page