- Job Title Global Community Manager Pexels
- Hiring Organization Canva
- Company Website https://www.canva.com/website-builder/
- Remote Locations Europe
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
Pexels & Canva
- We’re looking for a Global Community Manager (expansion) to help us scale our community efforts across the world. This person will play a crucial role in our localization efforts by jumpstarting local communities, country by country.
- An ideal candidate will work digitally (and sometimes physically) to connect creatives over their passion for photography. Our new CM should be someone planning to take our community to the next level. This could be reimagining current go-to-market strategies, establishing cohort based onboarding and whatever other creative strategies you can dream up.
- We’re looking for someone who is a unique mix of strategist and creative—a dreamer and a doer.
- Research and gain a deep knowledge of your assigned geographic markets including local needs, trends and market dynamics.
- Recruit new community members, collaborate with local photography groups and locate influential photographers in key markets to grow our local user base.
- Execute on current strategies and playbooks, but tweak and iterate on the plan as you learn. Experimentation is heavily encouraged.
- Create engaging localized programming such as events and photo challenges to get members interacting with each other and our platform.
- Support core members as they plan and host their in-person meet-ups.
- Work with translators to translate key messaging and other copy when needed.
- Identify and implement ways to improve our product so that our photography community can better engage with each other on Pexels.
- Proactively work cross-functionally and collaborate often with other departments including: marketing, social, engineering, data, SEO, curation.
- 5+ years of community building experience with a focus on growth, retention and engagement.
- A passion for building communities along with an interest (or preferably experience) in photography.
- Attention to detail, a collaborative spirit and an energized work ethic.
- A proven track record in marketing/community with responsibility for developing content and programming that drives measurable audience growth and engagement.
- Passion for visual content and storytelling. You can bring our brand values to life.
- Data focused with an ability to monitor, analyze, and interpret metrics and turn those insights into new opportunities.
- Self-starter who can be decisive and work autonomously.
- Experience managing online communities (on Slack, Facebook, etc.). Bonus points if you’ve built a community from zero or belong to a user generated content marketplace/community.
- Strong writing skills and fluent English (written and spoken)
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance and gives you the option to choose how you best work
- Equity options to be truly a part of the Canva journey Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
- Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Assistance Programs to help you be your best self
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection. You know better than anyone how to Vibe & Thrive!
- Virtual and in-office clubs, events and celebrations for you to connect with your teammates
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
- Support for family and careers including a parental leave policy that prioritizes inclusivity recognizes the diverse representations of modern families
How To Apply
- Remote Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page