- Job Title Global People Administrator
- Hiring Organization Nethermind
- Company Website https://nethermind.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The GPA is responsible for ensuring that all the People administration processes from the moment a candidate has reached the penultimate stages of the recruitment processes. The GPA will ensure that all our systems, databases and platforms are updated and that the relevant stakeholders – from the candidates, team lead, Finance/ payroll and Staffing – are kept informed at all times as and when necessary.
- Regularly meet with Staffing and Project Management teams, People Officers and team members directly to ensure that the information provided on the People Data Systems is accurate and up-to-date.
- Take full ownership for the onboarding and offboarding of all team members: holding directly responsibility when it comes to data management, socialization, training, background checks and people analytics.
- Supporting the People Officers, CHRO and the People Managers with People initiatives like Team Surveys, Focus groups and other people data collection.
- Be the subject matter expertise on the various People Data Systems such as Personio, Leapsome, Notion; and constantly scan the external market for ways to improve the People processes and tools.
- Improve internal communication by regularly updating the team on celebrations, new joiners, industry events, policy updates and interesting/ fun things happening with the non-work related Slack channels.
- Promote a mentally and psychologically safe working environment within Nethermind by running simple health campaign and working with external groups and companies.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest research and development in the field of mental health and understand the basics of how to support people through mental health issues.
- Ensuring that all new employees are uniformly onboarded into the company receiving all their information in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all verification checks of candidates’ background and references.
- Act as the first point of contact for questions relating to starting within Nethermind concerning employees’ orientation, employment contract and working in the company.
- Ensure that all new employees receive the mandatory training: P&C training and access to people policies, CEO induction and GDPR-related training.
- Manage all the processes concerning onboarding and offboarding coordinating between Finance/ Payroll, Legal, People & Culture and the wider business.
- Add the employee to a variety of HR Tech. stack for now this includes Leapsome, Notion and Codility.
- The entire team (Nethermind) is made aware of the various onboarding and offboarding processes and their respective roles in each.
- All the employee records concerning onboarding and inductions are kept up-to-date and any issues are dealt with swiftly.
- Drafting and dealing with all People related administration e.g. reference letters, correspondence and other requests from the team.
- Some understanding of the legal regulations which are mentioned within the employment contract and policies and procedures.
- Highly organized individual and a “Complete Finisher”
- Experience working within a fast growth working environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Good working knowledge of Notion
- Good working knowledge of HRIS
- Previous experience working in a remote and international working environment
- Mental health advocate or possession of mental health first aid training
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours flexible
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page