- Job Title Global Tax Manager
- Hiring Organization Labcorp
- Company Website https://www.labcorp.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With over 75,000 employees worldwide, Labcorp operates a network of more than 2,200 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. In 2022, the company reported revenue of more than $15 billion.
Labcorp’s Global Tax team serves as a central part in the success of the Labcorp business. We are seeking a Global Tax Manager, reporting to our Director of M&A and Tax Planning, to provide strategic tax planning and technical knowledge to the global tax department along with working with corporate development, legal, treasury, and accounting. The ideal candidate will have US and non-US technical expertise, ASC-740 income tax accounting, complex M&A and internal restructuring, and leadership capabilities and experience. Other key components of this role will be leadership skills assisting with developing, mentoring, and leading the global tax team along with assisting with special projects. A successful candidate will be able to work on complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships within Tax and across the company
Pay Range: $92,405 – $156,000
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
- Provide tax support on M&A and internal restructuring transactions including tax considerations;
- Model transaction scenarios including the impact BEAT, GILTI, Subpart F, and FTC to identify potential planning opportunities;
- Assist the international team with transfer pricing analyses;
- Monitor and research the latest developments in US and non-US tax legislation;
- Conduct technical research and analysis by documenting within technical memorandums supporting tax positions the Company has taken;
- Assist with the data collection and review of outside tax preparer R&D tax credit calculation;
- Work with the tax operations team to implement process improvements and automation;
- Maintain a strong working relationship with key strategic business partners;
- Adhere consistently with all Labcorp employment policies and practices;
- Drive sustainable, outstanding business results through traditional management functions including, but not limited to, sourcing and selecting talent, coaching and development, workforce and project scheduling, performance assessment, and general talent planning.
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred; JD or LLM a plus; and additional work experience may be accepted as a substitution for educational requirements.
- 7+ years of technical U.S. federal income tax and M&A experience required (Big 4 experience preferred);
- Experience working on global tax engagements by leading a team and working with service providers,
- Treasury experience is a plus;
- Process improvements and automation experience utilizing programs such as Alteryx and other workflow programs is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills.
All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here .
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $92,405 - $156,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page