- Job Title Graphic Designer
- Hiring Organization Holistic Industries
- Company Website https://www.holisticindustries.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We’re able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work – how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding ‘Greenhouse of Brands’ and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A ‘GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS’ beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Brands:
GARCIA HAND PICKED, a whole new way to experience Jerry Garcia, is a premium cannabis brand curated by the Garcia family and Holistic Industries to create a cannabis experience that’s spontaneous, harmonious, and can bring people together the only way Jerry could. Flower, joints, and gummies feature strains that range from old school originals to new genetics with a story all their own. It’s a magical, blissful, beautiful experience meant to be shared.
DO DROPS, the approachable edible. DO Drops are the low-dose alternative you’ve been waiting for—or didn’t know you needed. 2.5mg per piece is cannabis speak for agenda-friendly gummies, in five familiar flavors (plus chocolates), so you can DO what you love to DO!
STRANE, the Holistic flagship brand, is all about the genetics. That’s why we put extra care into picking each strain and cultivating and processing it to make it worthy of your affection. We’re all about the story of each strain, and the needs and tastes of each medical patient and adult-use enthusiast. Thanks for smoking, vaping and dabbing with us.
CANNACEUTICA, cannabis with evidence. This pre-clinical formulation is based on the accumulated knowledge of cannabis medicine and its potential therapeutic effects.
HELLAVATED, it hits different. Getting high is hella fun and that’s what Hellavated is here for. Hellavated is potent and flavorful. Hella good products. Hella good times.
Holistic Industries, Inc. is seeking a Junior PT Graphic Designer with experience in print and digital design to join our in-house creative team. The Junior PT Graphic Designer will be responsible for executing a variety of print and digital deliverables for our Greenhouse of Brands, including but not limited to in-store signage, leave-behinds, and digital collateral.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the Brand Marketing Manager to develop, designs for print and digital channels.
- Manage multiple projects at a time including those with quick turn arounds in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Integrate into the existing packaging design workflow by updating related assets and dispersing them as required in a timely fashion.
- Execute appropriate creative and content changes requested thru the review process, checking all work against requested changes before submitting for next review
- Exercise independent judgement, make definitive choices and problem solve.
- Stay abreast of and capitalizes on emerging design and industry trends.
- Although this job is PT, we will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to availability during regular hours (For example, 2pm-5pm daily. We are flexible on what those hours are)
Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in marketing and sales collateral design
- Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of typography, color, hierarchy, and balance.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills with ability to explain rationale behind design decisions to key stake holders
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects and Adobe XD a plus.
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with Dropbox
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Working understanding of production design standards and building files to spec
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, deadline driven environment
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $25.00 to $40.00 per hour
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page