- Job Title Graphic Designer
- Hiring Organization Nesco Resource
- Company Website https://www.nescoresource.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Contract
Projects will include print and digital, social media, email, presentations, etc. The primary purpose of this position is to provide design support for our brand over a variety of internal and external channels. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with little supervision in a fast-paced, on-demand environment. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
- Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
- Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
- Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
- Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
- Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
- Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
- College graduate, or equivalent experience, with 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Link to a digital portfolio required
- Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to self-manage work load
- Professional: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and strong knowledge of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decisions, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings; has solid understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Judgment/Decision-making: Identifies the key issues in a complex situation, and comes to the heart of the problem quickly; gathers relevant information before making a decision; considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them; makes decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the organization; proposes a course of action or makes a recommendation based on all available information; checks assumptions against facts; determines the actions proposed will satisfy the expressed and underlying needs for the decision; makes tough decisions and has difficult conversations when necessary.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page