- Job Title Grievance Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Grow Therapy
- Company Website https://growtherapy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for a compassionate, diplomatic and non-judgmental Grievance Coordinator to partner with clients, providers, and partners across the US. In this role you’ll receive, document, and conduct research to investigate complaints filed by clients and payors in regard to the quality of care provided. You’ll help ensure we meet all contractual requirements for grievance investigations, identify action plans to improve the quality of our network, and resolve disputes between parties.
Salary range: $79,500-$113,750
- Use tech tools to monitor and track complaints and grievances
- Investigate high complexity clinical quality situations involving licensed clinicians
- Connect with providers via Zoom and email taking a curious and compassionate approach to understand their practice
- Conduct discussions with clients to address their complaints and desired resolution
- Collaborate with payors and partners to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with the experience of seeing a provider at Grow
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Quality, Product, Support, Onboarding, etc teams by providing feedback and insights on how to reduce complaints
- Coordinate involuntary dismissal of providers when necessary
- You have exceptional de-escalation and problem solving skills using a curious mindset
- You approach your interactions with providers in a collaborative, non-judgmental manner
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a supervisory capacity or quality function in behavioral health
- You are a licensed behavioral health clinician (i.e., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LP in any state)
- You have at least one year of experience at a healthtech startup (preferred)
- You have strong written and oral skills, especially when navigating difficult conversations
- You have the ability to synthesize your findings to develop conclusions and recommendations for improvement
- You enjoy working autonomously in a fast-moving environment
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Note: Please upload your resume in PDF format
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $79,500-$113,750
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page