- Job Title Group Product Manager, Growth
- Hiring Organization Checkr
- Company Website https://checkr.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
In this role as a Group Product Manager leading the Growth team you will focus on delivering products and capabilities for Checkr’s growth funnel: Acquisition, Activation, Expansion & Retention. You will also manage product teams tasked with managing the company’s self-serve business. You will define and execute the strategy for each of these respective areas. Leveraging your deep experience, you will build, coach, and inspire a team of Product Managers to meet company objectives and bring new products and features to market.
Who You Are:
- Product leader who thrives in the nexus of product and business, has an end-to-end ownership mindset and drive for results
- Customer obsessed with a penchant for data, and sharp business acumen
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level — within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Excellent people manager and have rich experience in managing and developing PMs
- Lead a team to work on growth focused initiatives such as increasing self-service customer conversions, improving the onboarding experience, creating engagement loops, and expanding product usage across segments.
- Understand the customer journey from smaller purchases online to multiple product attach and repeat behavior. Optimize conversion strategies to drive overall growth (reach and revenue).
- Develop and drive a meticulously prioritized Growth experimentation roadmap that aligns with business performance and customer needs
- Lead test experimentation across multiple surfaces to unlock incremental business value while improving customer experience
- Relentlessly derive hypotheses for the next areas for growth & optimization
- Regularly surface experimentation findings, insights, and opportunities back to cross-functional teams and Executive leadership
- 7+ years as a PM, with recent experience at a Consumer or SaaS Growth teams
- 5+ years of People Management leading, growing, and retaining high performing Growth Product Managers
- An ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Experience working on products at a global scale, and understanding the data, legal, technical nuances of supporting complex products
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningful features and seamless integration
- Excellent user experience skills and attention to detail. You have an instinct for good product design and an understanding of usability best practices
- Proven track record leading a hands-on, high performance environment
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- Equity in one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location US
- Salary Offer $148,899 - $309,925
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page