- Job Title Growth Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager
- Hiring Organization Noom
- Company Website https://www.noom.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Remarks High Paying
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Growth Marketing team is seeking a passionate and talented Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager with deep experience in marketing or product analytics. You will be responsible for analyzing trends and opportunities within the Acquisition funnel, managing marketing budgets and performance, and supporting channel teams in their most sophisticated experiments. Through your insights and advancements, you will improve the efficiency of our $200M+ annual ad spend.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000 -$187,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package:
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations:
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an: email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.
- Closely monitor funnel trends and overall health of the International Acquisition Machine, flagging if/when there are negative trends or opportunities
- Advance Noom’s budget optimization capabilities across Noom’s portfolio, markets and within marketing channels; optimizing latent budget management opportunities (day of week, marginal costs, etc) both within channels and in aggregate
- Work with International Marketing Managers to develop performance monitoring solutions and perform analyses to improve the team’s understanding of trends and the impact of marketing tests and strategies
- Analyze penetration of Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Serviceable Available Market (SAM) and how we could better balance growth and efficiency in different International markets
- Develop framework and processes for incrementality testing and collaborate with our Marketing Managers and Measurement Data Science team to run tests, evaluate results and generate insights and recommendations
- Work with marketing managers and growth product to find opportunities to increase channel efficiency and grow unpaid channels
- Collaborate with MarTech to build new capabilities and opportunities for sophisticated and cutting-edge marketing solutions to improve performance
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing analytics or a highly analytical performance marketing; preferably with a top agency or in house for a B2C subscription brand
- Experience optimizing advertising campaigns based on performance KPIs (ROAS, CAC, etc.)
- Highly data-driven (supports work & decision making with data, ability to visualize and pull qualitative insights from data) and strong critical reasoning skills
- Expert with Google Sheet/Excel (V-lookup, Index Match, and Pivot Tables a must), experience with Looker (or other data visualization tools)
- Preferred: Experience evaluating and optimizing toward standard user acquisition KPIs (CAC, ROAS, conversion rate, etc.)
- Preferred: Experience running direct response marketing campaigns
- Bonus points: Experience with SQL, Python is a plus
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $114,000 -$187,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page