- Job Title Head of Audience Development
- Hiring Organization Lower Street Media
- Company Website https://lowerstreet.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Lower Street is looking for someone at the intersection of marketing and data analytics to lead our Audience Development and Promotions Department.
If that sounds like it might be you, read on!
Who is Lower Street and what do we do?
Lower Street is a fast growing podcast agency. We work with brands to develop, produce, and grow award-winning shows.
We have doubled in revenue two years in a row, and are currently 20 fully remote people across the UK, US, Canada, Portugal, Spain, the Philippines (plus two digital nomads currently working from Indonesia and Tokyo, respectively!).
Our latest eNPS score is 89 – the team really love working here and maintaining our amazing remote culture is something we obsess over.
- Help clients to plan and coordinate custom and targeted audience development campaigns.
- Own the performance of the Audience Development department, including those inside of it.
- Work directly with clients and production team to develop, execute, and report on podcast growth campaigns.
- Contribute to new shows right from the earliest stage to bake audience development into the content strategy.
- Build upon and develop our promotions offerings and processes.
- Get deep into the tech and keep us and our clients at the cutting edge of promotions, measurement, and analytics.
- Join sales on key client pitches.
- Stay in tune with the latest industry trends.
- A passion for podcasts and storytelling.
- Extensive experience successfully growing podcasts.
- Excellent analytical skills – especially great if you have experience inside of marketing data.
- Familiarity with outsourced growth agencies is a plus.
- The ability to work to deadlines so that shows never miss schedule.
- The ability and desire to work autonomously and with complete ownership
- Work from anywhere. Your house in the country, a coffee shop in the city, a yurt in the forest — we don’t mind. As long as you have strong enough wifi.
- Truly great work culture. We’re a young and small, but established company — you can make a real impact, but we’re not in the business of micromanagement.
- Flexible Hours. Outside of ideally having some working overlap with UK working hours, we have a globally distributed, asynchronous team.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and public holiday policy. Just throw us some notice and share where you go on holiday!
- Equipment Budget. Headphones, software, staplers, fax machine (probably not that last one) — whatever you need to be set up for success.
- Professional Development Allowance. Courses, conference tickets, books — we’re invested in you.
- Planned team retreats in really fun spots. At least once per year, we get together in cool places to collaborate and celebrate in person.
Learn more about us here.
How To Apply
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply here. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
Please, sneak the word ‘Shallot’ somewhere into your application to show us you read the whole job description.
We can’t wait to meet you!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page