- Job Title Head of Professional Services
- Hiring Organization SOPHiA GENETICS
- Company Website https://www.sophiagenetics.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Have you led the Professional Services function of an organisation supporting the NGS Lab Environment? Do you bring an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion to drive growth?
Bring your knowledge and energy to SOPHiA GENETICS in our newly created role, Head of Professional Services.
This is a global role, and remote candidates will be considered but there is a high preference for individuals to be aligned to our colleague and customer populations and be based within US East Coast or EU5 (ET / CET)
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Services, you will be responsible for building and leading a global professional services organization to drive revenue growth and accelerate the path to routine for new logos
- Consolidate our disparate and modular services together into a stand-alone, revenue generating business unit
- Lead market analysis to understand the unmet or unprovided services need of our customer and partners
- Work cross-functionally with leaders to identify
- Develop a comprehensive catalogue of offerings and build appropriate pricing models
- Lead our global team that provide consulting, implementation and support service needs to our customers
- Comparable domain experience within a service or consultancy provider to NGS Laboratories (Lab Service/Consultancy, SW to NGS Lab)
- 10+ Years experience within professional services,
- 5+ in a leadership capacity, with proven career record of building/growing successful business models
- Experience operating within an international or global landscape
- Domain experience within Oncology or Rare Disease highly valuable
You will be joining an organisation with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth to our new business unit.
Business recognition and accolades include:
World’s most innovative companies (Top 10)
World’s smartest companies (Top 50)
100 Best Places to Work in Boston
Top 10 European Tech Startup – 2020
Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch – 2021
Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch – 2021
This is a global role, with a high preference to candidates on US East Coast or EU5.
A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life-threatening illness.
Outstanding Medical(with Telemedicine), Dental, and Vision Plan with 90% employer contributions, including $0 deductible plans options!!!
Life and AD&D company provided
Company 4% match 401K contributions
Company-paid Short and long-term disability insurance
FSA options available
Supplemental employee insurance options are available for Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Legal
Voluntary Pet Insurance and Auto and Home options
Employer Assistance Program free for all employees
Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with a worldwide reputation
International and multicultural environment – work with colleagues around the world
Flexible hours, HYBRID work schedules
Exchanges and collaborations with experts within the company (AI, genomics, medicine, etc.)
Passionate colleagues working to make a real difference in patient care. Help us change the world!
How To Apply
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for Executive Recruitment.
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholders from across the business.
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page