- Job Title Helpdesk Technician
- Hiring Organization Offensive Security
- Company Website https://www.offensive-security.com/
- Remote Locations Cebu, Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world’s most trusted provider of cyber security training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, government, and educational institutions become more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cyber security.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world like labs, and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cyber security in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
We are seeking a candidate to help provide IT support, ideal candidates will need strong experience in providing internal and external user support and troubleshooting with PC and software issues on a daily basis as well as maintaining machines.
- Assist in designing standard configurations for users in office and applying the same
- Deploys and sets up new machines and users
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging for our core internal systems
- Maintain all systems and software by applying regular patches and updates on a regular basis
- Responsible for assisting with account set up and termination for all Cebu based employees
- Assist with hardware and software license inventory control
- Maintains and supports strict security and access procedures in place for users and machines
- Facilitates troubleshooting and escalation with vendors as needed
- Monitors logs for employee compliance of IT policies and access and reports any concerns to management
- Maintains local server and related hardware
- Other duties as needed
- BS Degree of Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- At least 2 years prior experience providing user support and IT related troubleshooting in an office environment.
- Windows 10 troubleshooting
- Experience working with servers, network, switch, and various machine set up and cabling
- Ability to understand and work with GPG/PGP across different email clients
- MS Office maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting
- VPN experience
- Experience supporting and maintaining “home grown” software solutions
- Off hours and weekend support
- Experience with scripting and automation is a plus
- Certifications relevant to the job responsibilities is a plus
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page