- Job Title History Curriculum Alignment
- Hiring Organization Study.com
- Company Website https://study.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract, Freelance
We’re looking for experienced teachers with strong familiarity in middle school and high school educational standards to map existing Study.com content to state standards. We are looking for experienced History teachers
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to hard questions that they may have on their academic journey. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we’re growing our team of contractors even further!
- Understand what skills students need to master the specific state standard
- Find relevant Study.com content to help students master the specific state standard
- Create spreadsheets that connect the state standard with its relevant Study.com content
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education, or a related field
- Strong familiarity with Common Core and/or state standards
- Experience teaching or developing content for a core subject area at the middle or high school level
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
- Commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
Do you think you can be a Curriculum Alignment Contractor for Study.com? Please apply now!
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library state standards for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page