- Job Title HR Generalist
- Hiring Organization Netomi AI
- Company Website https://www.netomi.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who handles the daily responsibilities of talent management, employee onboarding, and administering compensation and benefits plans for the human resources department. This person will also play roles in workforce management and enforcing compliance with organizational policies and legal regulations.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- Own and execute complete employee onboarding – Documentation, Induction, system access, team and company orientation sessions, periodic check-in meetings
- Initiate background verification and coordinate with vendor to ensure timely closure of green BGV reports
- Work in close coordination with the talent acquisition team to ensure onboarding documentation is completed as per SLA
- Create and communicate organizational policies and processes effectively to ensure compliance across the organization
- Manage HRMS and other process-related software and keep the employee information updated at all times
- Maintain trackers for all HR processes and perform necessary analytics to keep a check on process health
- Manage HR audits in coordination with external parties and ensure compliance
- Address and resolve employees’ queries within SLA
- Manage employee exit and ensure a smooth separation experience
- Manage gift/hamper/reward distribution to employees as per the organization’s policies
- Manager vendor discussions and vendor contracts
- Coordinate with the accounts team for on-time payment for vendors and other expenses
- Ideate and execute L&D programs and coordinate with SMEs for regular training sessions
- Support in executing performance reviews as per the policy
- Plan and execute regular engagement activities. Manage engagement events on special occasions such as festivals and offsite.
- Come up with ideas to continuously improve HR processes and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of onboarding and exit processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page