- Job Title HRIS Program Manager
- Hiring Organization Figma
- Company Website https://www.figma.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a HRIS Program Manager to leverage your technical Workday skills to translate business needs to scalable and repeatable solutions. We launched Workday in April 2022 with a great foundation – now comes the fun part of automating our processes! You will work on a variety of projects including open enrollment, new time off plans, the merit cycle, and more.
If you’re excited about building for scale and working alongside an amazing people team during a time of growth, this role could be for you!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, design, configure, test, and launch new features and updates across all modules including HCM, integrations, time tracking, absence, payroll, and performance
- Translate business requirements into creative and simple solutions; drive implementation of these upgrades
- Manage Figma’s second open enrollment cycle including working with a 3rd party to build new vendor integrations
- Configure business processes, build reports, update security groups, and upload data cross Workday modules
- Ensure data integrity across Workday and integrated systems; manage Workday integrations in conjunction with a third party integrations expert
- Document systems processes, procedures, and integrations
- Participate in the development of Workday roadmap
- Mentor and train People Ops teammates in Workday data updates and light configuration
Some projects you could work on:
- UK Benefits implementation
- Global leaves enhancement
- Global time off enhancement
- Set up new integrations and enhance existing ones
- 5+ years of Workday configuration experience with advanced knowledge of Workday HCM, business processes, security. Strong knowledge of integrations, payroll, time tracking, and performance.
- Experience in troubleshooting or architecting integrations between systems – Studio integrations, Core connectors, SFTP, etc; experience with Greenhouse ATS preferred
- Experience with data governance and SOX compliance
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and effectively communicate Workday specific information to an various partner audiences.
- A “maker” who enjoys finding creative yet simply solutions to automate and streamline processes
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page