- Job Title Human Resources and Payroll Generalist
- Hiring Organization Cozymeal
- Company Website https://www.cozymeal.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for an efficient and highly organized part-time (5-10 hours/week) HR and Payroll Generalist to support and drive HR and Payroll at Cozymeal!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage payroll by working with third-party payroll administrator.
- Oversee timely and accurate deposits of payroll taxes and liabilities by third-party payroll administrator including resolution of payroll issues.
- Ensure that business operations meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Establish and manage vendor contracts, including but not limited to negotiating rates for services and coverage upon renewal.
- Assist with insurance matters, including preparing renewal applications; maintaining spreadsheets detailing locations and property values, employee payroll, headcount, company vehicles and drivers; and responding to requests for proof of coverage from lenders and vendors.
- Provide backup assistance to paralegals when necessary, including legal document preparation and edits, printing/copying, client correspondence, e-filings, mailings, deliveries, document notarizations and office telephone coverage.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, payroll, and general business administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources, business, finance, accounting or public administration, or a related field.
- Knowledgeable in HR and payroll management including general administration such as insurance and vendor management.
- Solid understanding of federal and state employment regulations to ensure compliance.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Exceptional integrity, work ethic, and commitment to confidentiality.
- Independent, organized and must have a very keen eye to details.
- Paralegal experience and certification is not required but preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google suite and Excel
Hours: Part-time (5-10 hours / week), between 9am to 6pm, any time zone in the US
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Flexible schedule
Location: Worldwide. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page