- Job Title Human Resources Assistant
- Hiring Organization SupportNinja
- Company Website https://www.supportninja.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for various Human Resources functions. This includes a variety of responsibilities such as: administrative functions, onboarding, workers’ compensation, safety team planning, and payroll support
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
- Responsible for onboarding newly hired employees to include offer letters.
- Maintain GSD’s training compliance for all employees.
- Monitor and report on wage and hour issues.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Assist in managing workers’ compensation injury claims.
- File reports with insurance provider, maintain accident information.
- Respond to various information requests from governmental agencies, such as Unemployment, in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 years previous Human Resources or Office Management experience.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to work within timeframe of standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information.
- Knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations preferred – exposure/supporting US companies.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential.
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our team
- Experience with Paycom or another HRIS preferred.
- Knowledge of California HR policies/laws is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Adherence to government-mandated benefits
- Retirement Savings Program with Company Matching
- Life Insurance
- HMO on day 1
- Paid time off, birthday leave
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page