- Job Title Inbound Call Coordinator Entry
- Hiring Organization Elevance Health
- Company Website https://www.elevancehealth.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The Inbound Call Coordinator is responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists, and managers on non-basic issues.
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
- Provide support to our patients, clinicians, physicians, and health plans administratively, and by answering inbound calls.
- Works to ensure the efficient scheduling of initial or follow-up appointments and triaging calls appropriately to different departments within the organization.
- May obtain related documentation (e.g., patient information, insurance coverage).
- This is the entry level for the Inbound Call Coordinators.
- Has little or no prior relevant training.
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks.
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy.
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
- Requires an AAS/AS degree; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $13.88 to $25.00
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $13.88 to $25.00
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page