- Job Title Instructional Designer
- Hiring Organization Centerfield Media
- Company Website https://www.centerfield.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Centerfield employees that have been posting fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official Careers page, official LinkedIn account, official Builtin LA Account, or official Indeed/Glassdoor pages, so if it’s not there, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from [@] centerfield [dot]com email domains.
Hi, We’re Centerfield.
Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
Centerfield is seeking an Instructional Designer to help design and build training materials, especially eLearnings. As the Instructional Designer, you’ll be responsible for utilizing new tools and technologies to create educational materials, write and update resources as needed, and work cross-functionally within the organization.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
- Develop and build innovative online learning resources
- Monitor feedback on educational programs and update/modify resources when necessary
- Adapt learning solutions for different kinds of learners and different banks of knowledge
- Apply instructional design principles to creative and engaging material
- A Creative Creative’ is a noun for you, not just a descriptor! You’re interested in pushing the envelope, finding solutions that are perfectly adapted for our unique base of learners (even if those solutions are outside of the box as a result), and creating aesthetically pleasing material. You’re a writer who knows how to harness the power of words, and you have an eye for design!
- A Self-Starter You own your career and your growth as a professional! We’ll provide you with the tools to create beautiful and impactful things, but you won’t settle for just taking someone else’s directions. You’re the type to set your own goals, achieve and perform at your own direction, and take your own initiative.
- A Problem-Solver To you, challenges are just opportunities for flexing your skills. You thrive on analyzing issues like puzzles and finding solutions through creative workarounds.
- A Detail Person – People would describe you as ‘super organized’, ‘a born planner’, or ‘very passionate about filling a calendar’. As much as you see the big picture, you are equally good at getting into the weeds and making sure nothing has been missed. You can work fast without sacrificing the integrity of your product because you understand the power of ‘getting it right’.
- A Sponge You aren’t intimidated by new information. You love learning and mastering new skills, and always leveling up’ your knowledge, toolbox, and professional capacity. Opportunities are endless here if you know how to grow!
- A Team Player – We are a friendly, social bunch! As much as we each work very independently, we also know how to utilize each other’s knowledge and ask for a hand when needed. You own your own queue, but you’re also happy to help across teams and departments and lend your expertise to your colleagues.
- You Thrive In a Fast-Paced Environment You are adaptable, positive, organized, and equipped with a can do attitude to keep up in an ever changing environment.
What We’re Looking For...
- AT LEAST 2-3 years of working experience in instructional design, copywriting, or training-related fields
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Rise 360, Storyline, or similar development tools
- Experience designing multiple forms of training, including eLearning, ILTs, instructor and learner manuals, and additional resources like job aids and infographics
- Experience writing/designing content for Sales or Call Center audience
- Experience in a graphic design tool like Photoshop, InDesign, or even Canva
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education or English (or related fields)
- Graphic design experience or passion
- Knowledge of current trends in instructional design, graphic design, and creative fields
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Telecommunications Industry experience
- Insurance Industry Experience
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan fully vested day 1
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Career growth we enjoy promoting from within!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page