- Job Title Integrated Campaigns Manager
- Hiring Organization Red Canary
- Company Website https://redcanary.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
Are you an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about Demand Generation and delivering positive customer engagement and experiences?
As part of our Demand Gen Marketing team, you will plan, create, build, test, deploy and optimize demand generation campaigns and programs to acquire, nurture, and qualify leads and sales opportunities that convert into measurable, repeatable and predictable new sales and revenue growth. You’ll have the opportunity to reach, connect, engage and convert prospective customers by delivering unique, relevant content, offers and other calls-to-action through the use of multiple paid, earned and owned channels. In a nutshell, you’ll be the owner of at least one large-scale, demand-generation campaign and be responsible for hitting a pipeline goal associated with that campaign.
Target Compensation Range: $90,000- $110,000 + bonus and equity
- Manage marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads, meetings and pipeline – each integrated campaign has an annual pipeline goal
- Actively identify synergies across business units to drive scale and maturity of Demand Generation
- Consult during the marketing planning and execution process to understand business requirements, design and develop a recommend marketing mix for each campaign, and communicate the benefits of the approach (coordinating with tactic specialists across paid media, SEM, social and marketing automation)
- Drive operational excellence and partner with marketing operations to streamline lead handling / routing
- Engage in project management across planning, campaign design, execution and delivery
- Share success stories across business units and operationalize standard methodologies through enterprise-wide multi-channel playbooks
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, SaaS and / or Security industry experience a plus
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, and a fluent understanding of omnichannel marketing orchestration and coordination
- The ability to work at intersection of marketing and technology and understand Martech capabilities
- Keen understanding of enterprise demand generation, lead flow, the marketing funnel, studio practices, campaign planning workflows, and financial processes
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and operational excellence
- Ability to collaborate with multiple partners and deliver strategic presentations to leadership
- Experience with digital B2B marketing tactics, best practices and trends
- Experience with consulting / packaging solutions to address business needs
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $90,000- $110,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page