Company Website: https://zeeto.io/
Remote Locations: United Sates
Job Type: Part Time
Tibrio, which falls under the umbrella of Zeetogroup LLC, is looking for a Media Buyer. Tibrio owns premium web properties (including getitfree.us) that buys advertising space directly from large publishers (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.) to generate approximately $40m yearly revenue by monetizing that traffic using Zeeto technology.
We need someone driven, creative and willing to learn! If you are excited to experiment and tinker with ideas, this job is for you! We need an out-of-the-box thinker who is willing to fail, iterate and take risks in order to succeed long term and prove results. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role who also works with a small team.
LOCATION: We are a remote company based out of San Diego, CA with employees spread out through the United States and Mexico. We are also currently looking to hire a few employees in Switzerland. With working remotely full-time, you must have excellent communication skills, as well as flexibility to work at least 5 of your hours during main business hours (9am-5pm PST). For this role we are open to hiring someone in the United States (Ideally CST or EST) or Mexico.
COMPENSATION – $35k – $40k Plus Full Benefits
- Step 1 – APPLY
- Step 2 – After review from the hiring team if you meet the qualifications for this role we will ask you to complete a video recorded interview through a platform called SparkHire. This will be emailed and you will be asked approximately 10 brief questions to gauge your basic skill set, personality and your communication.
- Step 3 – We will ask any candidates who crush step 2 to complete and present a project demonstrating your skills. We need to be able to gauge your skill set as well as talk through it with you to see if you’d be a good fit.
We understand that this interview process can be time consuming which is why we are listing it all now. Are you up for the challenge?
- Digital media buying using major social media networks and secondary media sources to drive traffic to proprietary sites
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in media, social media and paid media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit LTV and ROI targets
- Provide recommendations to the team for landing page optimizations
- Identify new opportunities to drive traffic
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in buying cross-platform paid media ads – Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Experience with native, display, and video media buying on non-social media platforms – i.e. Outbrain, Taboola, and DSPs
- Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user
- Proficient with Excel and other data visualization tools
- Demonstrate analytical and data interpretation skills
- Willing to take risks and test new things quickly
- Put together some creatives for display (BONUS)
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to spot problems before they arise, and constantly looking for ways to improve ways of working
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results and affect meaningful change
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- An amazing technology stack to learn. Your career will grow exponentially in your time at Zeeto. Although we hope employees stay forever, many have moved on to more senior roles including starting their own company based off of the skills they acquired with us.
- A chance to work with an amazing collaborative team yet be remote anywhere in the world.
- Tons of remote perks including virtual happy hours, games, workout sessions, all company meetings and more to come!
- An open collaborative office/virtual office with a fun, hard-working, start-up vibe. You can be a huge part of the company while also learning a ton and growing your career.
- Great pay, benefits and work life balance.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $35k – $40k
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours at least 5 of your hours during main business hours (9am-5pm PST).
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page