- Job Title Jr. Systems Administrator
- Hiring Organization Bevy
- Company Website https://www.bevy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022.”
Bevy is looking for a highly motivated Junior Systems Administrator to join our Sales Operations team. In this role, your duties will include those that optimize our data optimization and usage in our Salesforce and Marketo systems. You’ll partner with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to drive revenue more effectively through streamlined processes and clean data.
The ideal candidate is a highly capable and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communications skills. This individual will have some basic knowledge of CRM and marketing automation software, along with general knowledge of SaaS.
Salary Range: $20,000-$25,000 USD
All job descriptions will consider reasonable accommodations that may need to be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A job description will reflect assignments of essential functions and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. All job descriptions are subject to change at any time.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.
- Ensuring optimal performance of systems and products.
- Monitor incoming internal cases and prioritize action appropriately in your Jira.
- Managing Salesforce, Marketo, and LeanData processes.
- Salesforce upkeep to include updating objects and fields.
- Routinely audit external contact and account data sources like LeadIQ to ensure accuracy.
- Create Marketo email programs, newsletters, nurturing programs, landing pages, forms and campaigns for stakeholders.
- Deliver reporting and analysis of campaign performance in SFDC and Marketo.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales and other departments to ensure customer and prospect communications in Marketo are delivered accurately, with the correct contact records, in a timely manner and within organizational limits.
- Create and deliver ad hoc SFDC reports or dashboards as required across stakeholders.
- Database management, including record enrichment, cleanliness and deduplication.
- Providing documentation, training and support on scheduled changes to our Salesforce and Marketo infrastructure.
- Documenting process changes in Jira and Confluence to communicate to both the end user and technical user.
- Support performance marketing initiatives like lead scoring, opportunity attribution, segmentation and analytics
- 1-2 years experience.
- Extremely comfortable working with tables and formulas in Excel.
- Experience as a Salesforce user for 1-2 years, or as a Salesforce administrator for 6 months, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Marketo governance: manage duplicate records, document fields (data dictionary), monitor and optimize data cleanliness, develop program templates (optimizing smart campaigns, folder structure, naming convention, tags, and general configuration).
- A strong understanding of GDPR, The California Consumer Privacy Act, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- A growth mindset; you can pick up on complex business processes and systems in a fast-paced environment.
Proficiency in or a Desire to Grow in the Following Areas is Desirable:
- Marketo experience, Marketo Certified Associate Certification
- Has a Salesforce Associate Certification, Salesforce Business Analyst Certification
- Knowledge of SQL and SOQL
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- An understanding of release management or SCRUM and agile methodologies
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $20,000-$25,000 USD
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page