- Job Title Junior Graphic Designer
- Hiring Organization VIDA & Co.
- Company Website https://shopvida.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
VIDA is a San Francisco-based Public-Benefits Corporation that offers design-forward, highly effective, and sustainable products that serve the health needs of conscientious consumers. Our products have been featured by publications including NBC, Today, Health, Prevention, VOGUE, Bazaar, Glamour, C|NET, and NPR, among others. VIDA was recognized by Fast Company for the World-Changing Ideas Award of 2021.
About this Role
This is a perfect role to start your career in graphic design at a dynamic and fast-growing start-up. You will be working under the direct supervision of our Sr Graphic Designer with an opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time and make a difference in this world in creating impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision to benefit the health needs of our customers through our products.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Continue to develop and maintain the brand’s creative pillars.
- Deliver beautiful, inspiring, refined designs, on tasks large and small
- Design website updates, packaging, editorial layouts, emails, social media assets, ads, and other marketing work and collaborate across multiple functions
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members and across other teams to launch projects
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a related field
- Experience with design software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques and knowledge of basic design principles
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
We look for people who
- Create new paths and solutions, rather than follow what everyone else is doing
- Are honest, open, respectful, and responsible
- Are hard-working, and ambitious.
- Appreciate the beautiful design and craftsmanship.
- Are kind and thoughtful and caring about their impact on the world.
The position is a full-time role and is 100% remote. We are ideally looking for someone who is based offshore. Working hours are in the EST time zone. The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page