- Job Title Junior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hiring Organization Appinio
- Company Website http://www.appinio.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement?
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to attract and hire high-quality candidates across various functions and levels.
- Handle the end-to-end recruitment process, including drafting job descriptions, managing job postings, and tracking candidate progress.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand job requirements, qualifications, and team dynamics for open positions.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial screenings to assess candidates’ qualifications, experience, and cultural fit.
- Source candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media and professional networks
- Take lead in offer negotiations, including preparing and pitching compensation packages and other benefits to candidates.
- Stay updated on market trends, recruitment best practices, and emerging tools and technologies to contribute innovative ideas for continuous improvement.
- Enhancing our employer brand and ensuring an outstanding end-to-end candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting process
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with external partners like job boards, universities, and other talent sources.
- You have a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field
- You have first work experiences in recruiting (with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis) – ideally in a start-up or other fast-paced environments
- You are familiar with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR technology tools
- You are experienced in resume screening, candidate assessment, and interview techniques
- You are able to evaluate candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit to make informed hiring recommendations
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You adapt quickly to changing priorities, business needs, and evolving recruitment strategies
- You bring strong interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- You have a proactive attitude towards learning and staying updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in talent acquisition.
- Flexibility Policy – meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform – full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin, you’ll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you’re located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page