- Job Title Lead Software Engineer
- Hiring Organization TradeBlock
- Company Website https://tradeblock.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type e.g. Remote, Full-Time
About The Company
TradeBlock is the leading institutional digital assets trading platform. TradeBlock provides standardized connectivity and a powerful suite of tools to capture the end-to-end trade lifecycle for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others.
About the Position
Budgeted Base Salary Range: $200k – $250k
Our engineers design and build Financial Information Exchange (FIX) infrastructure which supports our Crypto Trading Platform. Our Platform must provide low-latency, highly secure, and distributed design for our clients. They are responsible for core software development, data ingestion, transformation, and distribution, as well as measuring and improving the performance of our systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in crypto currencies, capital markets and/or FX, solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, strong Java programming skills and FIX knowledge/experience.
- Develop scalable and robust architecture for the existing state of our infrastructure as well as its future state while contributing to its maintenance and improvement.
- Write reliable, reusable, and efficient code and APIs to support our infrastructure and product requirements.
- Spend 70% of time coding
- Manage a small team of 3-4 engineers.
- Manage crypto exchange and broker connectivity (REST, Web Socket and FIX)
- Analyze performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Contribute to the status and health monitoring systems of our infrastructure.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Contribute technical input and knowledge to the planning, design, and requirements process of new products.
- 5+ years of Python coding skills.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms knowledge
- Experience with Django framework
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google, On-prem)
- Strong Linux experience
- Proficiency with messaging (Redis, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ) and ETL data pipelines
- Experience managing a small team of 3-4 engineers
- Knowledge of C++, Rust, or Go
- Experience with crypto currencies, FX, or capital markets.
- Experience with Redis Streams, NATS or other streaming technologies
AWS, PostgreSQL, Linux, Redis, Python, ZeroMQ, and Git
- 90% of Medical, Dental, Vision costs covered by TradeBlock (Coverage starts from day one)
- 401k Match w/ 5% company match
- Flexible PTO (Taking time off is important and encouraged)
- Opportunities for Equity in Digital Currency Group
- Paid Family Leave for mothers and fathers
- All new employees receive a WFH stipend.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page