- Job Title Legal Counsel
- Hiring Organization Trafilea
- Company Website https://www.trafilea.com/
- Remote Locations Argentina
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Finance @ Trafilea At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people and providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you’ll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel who will collaborate proactively with the team to attend to all legal requirements worldwide, working closely with external advisors. You will be responsible for providing expert legal counsel and support to ensure that the organization’s legal affairs are effectively managed and aligned with its strategic goals. Safeguarding the legal interests of the organization, while promoting compliance and ethical conduct, will be your priority.
- Attend legal requirements worldwide (corporate, commercial, regulatory, litigation, IP, taxes, etc.), working closely with external advisors and senior management.
- Draft, review, and negotiate all types of contracts (NDAs, commercial agreements, MOUs, Term Sheets, etc.)
- Work on the contract management program of the company, identifying and reporting relevant due dates (expirations, renewals, etc.)
- Analyze and identify legal and financial risks and implications.
- IP protection tasks, including registration of our brands in different countries and analysis of strategies for IP protection
- Conduct legal and market research
- Collaborate in due diligence procedures
- Contribute to the drafting of company policies, procedures, and processes.
- Update, on an ongoing basis, the company’s project management tools.
- Identify, create, and improve legal workflows.
- Collaborate with the Legal Manager on the definition of OKRs and KPIs, and propose initiatives that will have a positive impact in the short, mid, and long term of the company.
- Advanced English level is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Law is a must. Post-graduate studies in International Law, Business Law, US Law, or Common Law Countries are a plus
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience within big law firms or as an in-house lawyer for an eCommerce or Fintech is a must
- Proven experience in contract review and negotiation and corporate matters is a must
- Proven experience in litigation matters is a must
- Experience in M&As, due diligence procedures, and financing rounds, and IP management is a plus.
- Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
- Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
We’ve been recognized by Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers. Apply now!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Argentina
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page