- Job Title Legal Manager
- Hiring Organization Trafilea
- Company Website https://www.trafilea.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint & Truekind.
We’re looking for a Legal Manager who will impact across the company helping build international legal infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale. He/she/they will be asked to develop and implement solutions and provide meaningful legal support to management.
- Attend legal requirements worldwide (corporate, commercial, competition law, compliance, taxes, etc.), working closely with the international external counsel and senior management.
- Involvement in strategic projects advising senior management on key issues.
- Develop and review software, logistics, fulfillment and general retail/ecommerce service agreements, supporting fast pace negotiations.
- Contribute drafting company policies and internal processes.
- Analyze and identify legal and financial risks and direct impacts.
- Prepare and maintain Legals arrays and project management systems to support program reporting, task tracking and board report.
- Assess current procurement processes and redesign key processes and guidelines for the participants (Requester, Legal and Accounts payables).
- Ensure the new vendor process is accomplished, anticipating contract terminations and renewals.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in international, commercial and software regulations within consolidated law firms or as in-house counsel, with background in retail/ecommerce industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, negotiation, and extended legal knowledge
- Hard worker, dynamic and proactive personality, team player, independent worker
- Good organizational, planning, and time-management skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks, work on short lead timelines, and meet tight deadlines.
- English Native or Proficiency level
- Acquainted with financial aspects of service agreement support, such as payments and accounting.
- Advanced MS office Skills
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page