- Job Title Legal Operations Specialist
- Hiring Organization Wonolo
- Company Website https://www.wonolo.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo’s mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo recently raised $140M in growth funding which will continue to help us empower the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
We are seeking a Legal Operations Specialist! In this role, you will work closely with the Legal team, collaborate cross-functionally with different teams throughout the organization, provide critical administrative and technical support, and work to enhance operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate will be a good person who is also committed to doing good work. Are you excited about working with a close-knit team at a mission-driven, US-based technology company? If this is who you are or you can and desperately want to be, please read on!
We welcome qualified candidates located anywhere in the Philippines #LI-Remote.
Wonolo is a two-sided job marketplace that serves over 1 million front-line workers, providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies such as Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John’s, and thousands more.
We are a remote-first company with 200+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We are well-funded and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Leeds Illuminate, among others.
- Ensure that all legal team records are stored in secure, organized file systems to support shared knowledge and compliant record-keeping
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence from our virtual mailbox
- Generate responses to legal notices from existing templates
- Manage and assign tasks to members of the legal team using ClickUp (a productivity and project management tool)
- Calendar meetings, telephonic hearings, and important deadlines for filing and other compliance purposes
- Assist in generating data pulls in response to various government notices and litigation
- Handle other administrative and special projects responsibilities as needed
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative or support role
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage a diverse workload while maintaining priorities
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation; growth mindset
- A great sense of humor (and an even better sense of judgement)
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience providing support on a legal team
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page