- Job Title Legal Team Administrative Assistant
- Hiring Organization Beyond Finance
- Company Website https://www.beyondfinance.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we’re searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The legal assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative tasks that are necessary for the successful functioning of our team.This person will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities including organizing data, gathering information, interacting with outside vendors, and drafting important legal documents. A key element in performing this role will be to manage your time efficiently to ensure tight deadlines are met. Success in this role will be demonstrated by finishing all tasks punctually.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
- Assists lawyers and paralegals in administrative tasks
- Prepares legal documents
- Investigates legal cases
- Files and maintains legal documents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a legal environment
- Proven success in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Outstanding research skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Performs well under pressure
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page