- Job Title Localization Strategic Account Manager
- Hiring Organization Wordbank
- Company Website https://vonq.io/40pKArG
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re looking for an experienced, Japan-based Strategic Account Manager to drive growth on our key APAC accounts by expanding relationships and marketing localization service reach. You’ll be a proactive, strategic thinker with client facing confidence, a willingness to learn and a natural focus on delivering an excellent customer experience. You will work on a varied range of allocated accounts spanning our full range of marketing localization services including: print and interactive media, audiovisual, digital marketing and creative and brand. With a deep understanding of your client’s needs you’ll come up with creative solutions that are unique to the customers’ situation and consistently demonstrate Wordbank’s value in the relationship. If you’re a super organized, collaborative problem-solver with a passion for marketing and localization, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be liaising directly with our existing clients in Japan (Tokyo) – in person and in video conferencing – and working with our Japan-based Project Managers. And you’ll collaborate and check in with Wordbank Program Managers and account teams on a regular basis over email and video conference calls.
- Expand sales revenue by nurturing existing relationships and developing deeper relationships for long term growth.
- Plan and execute client contact engagement activities to secure the long term relationship and protect against competitive threats.
- Search out new opportunities within the wider client organization for our entire range of services, seeking referrals from existing contacts.
- Spearhead account planning activities with Program Managers to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for your account set.
- Achieve designated revenue growth quota and assigned strategic account objectives as outlined in individual account plans.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of your clients’ business and objectives, proactively initiating dialogue and presenting solutions to the client that best address their needs.
- Through collaboration with Program Managers, ensure your clients receive the highest quality service level in support of their objectives and excellent customer experience.
- A passion for, and knowledge of, marketing and localization.
- 5+ years in a Program or Account Management role.
- Hands-on commercial experience including quoting, forecasting and budgeting.
- A track record of planning and managing complex marketing or localization accounts.
- In-depth understanding of the concepts and features of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation.
- Experience of multilingual audio production an advantage.
- Minimum qualification: degree or equivalent experience.
- A creative and strategic team player.
- Driven, proactive and self-confident.
- Naturally curious; adept at anticipating customer needs and pursuing improvements.
- A motivator, inspiring account teams to go the extra mile.
- A super-planner with demonstrable organization and prioritization skills.
- A problem-lover, thriving on implementing solutions.
- A great communicator on paper and in person.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- An armoury of tech skills to support workflow, budgeting, presentation and editing.
- Flexible and open to change.
The salary for this role is £50/hr, depending on experience (and assumes approximately 50-60 hours per month). We operate a hybrid working model and this role is based remotely.
In an environment of continuous learning and development, we motivate all Wordbankers to gain autonomy, mastery and purpose in their roles. People are at the heart of everything we do. We want everyone in the Wordbank family to feel respected and valued and we’re proud to be an aspiring BCorp and Investors In People Gold accredited − proof we practice what we preach.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter, the role is available immediately.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer £50/hr
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page