- Job Title Manager, Enrollment Marketing
- Hiring Organization Sword Health
- Company Website https://swordhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Sword Health is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our marketing team as a Manager, Enrollment Marketing. This individual will own a major client vertical, developing key relationships with and driving maximum impact for client populations. Through a combination of strategic client alignment, marketing savvy, channel expertise, execution and deployment of our data-driven enrollment marketing initiatives—this individual will be responsible for delivering on audacious enrollment objectives for key client accounts. This role requires an independent self-starter who can both develop and execute a playbook aimed at creating unique campaigns by population to drive maximum engagement.
- Manage & mentor a talented Marketing Strategist, collaboratively building scalable playbooks for our direct-to-employer vertical
- Create integrated marketing campaigns leveraging client segmentation across Swords’ ecosystem of products to deliver against enrollment goals for a book of business.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Act as the central point of marketing contact both internally as well as externally with the client for collaboration, augmentation and execution of multi-product, multi-channel campaigns delivering a best-in-class experience to our key accounts at the member level.
- Ensure campaign execution is flawless, adhering to Swords rigorous standards
- Work cross functionally with growth, content and analytics partners to test, optimize, analyze and inform future campaign iterations.
- Own a book of business of Swords’ key accounts responsible for driving a meaningful percentage of overall company revenue
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results – sharing them both externally with clients and internally with campaign managers and operations partners to enhance future campaigns
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Partner with content and growth teams to strategize, test and iterate on campaign ideas to optimize existing campaigns, leveraging key learnings to bolster the entire book of business.
- Leverage data to drive creative ideation, iteration and refinement of new content to increase member enrollments
- You have 8+ years experience in a B2C enrollment marketing role in technology; digital healthcare and/or B2B2C experience is a plus (but not required).
- Client facing experience, working collaboratively with key accounts to understand and define solutions for their unique populations
- Management experience building a group of best-in-class growth marketers
- Proven track record of user growth and engagement/retention.
- Experience managing both internal and external cross functional partners to tight deadlines to ensure on time execution
- Strategic mindset combined with ability to execute effectively.
- Multi-dimensional with an ability to navigate conversations across a myriad of audiences including analytics, growth, content and client facing.
- Creative/strategic thinker – constantly pushing boundaries and looking for new ways to open enrollment opportunities.
- Data driven, with a strong knack for leveraging insights to inform and optimize campaigns.
- A member-centric and growth-mindset with an ability to empathize with our patients and their challenges.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and report out topline/executive updates while getting one’s hands dirty on day-to-day activities.
- Collaborative with team members within & across US/international cities.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving high growth environment.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page