- Job Title Manager/Senior Manager, CX Business Systems
- Hiring Organization Formstack
- Company Website https://www.formstack.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Ellia Chon, Senior Director, Customer Experience Operations, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are
You are a problem solver and a motivated learner. You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail-oriented, and can see a project through from start to finish. You are able to act on your own but know when to ask for help or consult others. You are willing and able to mentor others. You have a strong technical background and bring passion and energy to any team you are on. You are committed to learning on and off the job, are outgoing, and have an enthusiastic/can-do demeanor.
$90,000 – $130,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 10% of base salary
***This is a remote position.***
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
- Set an inspirational technology vision for the CX (Customer Success, Professional Services, Support) organization and build the path to execute it both in the short-term and long-term.
- Futureproof our organization by proactively evolving our technology strategy and tech stack to scale our operations, while also solving for the front line team’s day-to-day challenges.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance features on our ServiceCloud/Salesforce system.
- Work with stakeholders and team to define a plan and execute on documenting workflows and internal processes.
- Collaborate with the Development, UX, and product managers to support cross functional system initiatives and to implement the CX technology roadmap.
- Attract, grow and retain top talent, providing inspiration, clarity of purpose, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
- 7+ years of experience in technical consulting, management consulting, technical program management, operations management, or product management.
- 1+ years managing high-performing teams.
- Sharp technical, analytical, and problem solving skills with a strong bias for action, thinking from first principles and delivering the best results.
- Development experience in Salesforce technologies (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning, SOQL/SOSL).
- Salesforce certification (Force.com Advanced Developer or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II).
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce platform API, capabilities, and development practices (especially Sales and Service Cloud).
- Strong working experience using a variety of web development frameworks (PHP, C# ASP.Net preferred).
- Strong software architectural awareness.
- Experience with continuous integration pipelines.
- Experience with managing technical debt and tackling ongoing scaling issues.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and purpose across stakeholders, including tailoring messaging for a given audience.
- Strong desire for collaboration and partnerships – this is a highly collaborative role that will work with a range of senior leaders; proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $90,000 – $130,000 per year (USD)
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page