- Job Title Market Development Representative
- Hiring Organization SettleMint
- Company Website https://www.settlemint.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As a Market development representative, your work focuses on inbound sales strategy. You are getting in touch with leads generated by marketing activities and qualify their needs and requirements before passing on to the partner account executive. You define and adapt together with the campaign manager the messaging to nurture existing leads and have as KPI’s the number of meetings booked for the partner account executive . Market development representatives need to be highly organized and focus on lead conversion to qualified meetings.
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through calls and emails
- Presenting SettleMint company to potential clients
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Prospecting at international events and conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and another main language of the region
- Strong interpersonal competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fresh graduate welcome (minimum bachelor degree in sales, business, marketing or related field)
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies
Nice to have
- experience in solution selling
- experience working with Hubspot or other CRM
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page