- Job Title Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Power Diary
- Company Website https://www.powerdiary.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
What is the role?
Our small but powerful marketing team is looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join us in expanding our reach and impact across our international markets. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating company advertising campaigns and partnerships across various media to maximize Power Diary’s visibility on an international scale. You will strive to optimize and diversify current media, looking for opportunities to further elevate our presence and image.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include;
- Negotiating advertising & partnership opportunities;
- Researching new opportunities to expand our reach;
- Managing media campaigns including but not limited to print, digital, and programmatic ad campaigns;
- Reviewing current advertisement deployments for deadlines, release dates, sizing and distribution;
- Coordinating with graphic designers on ad design modifications;
- Writing and reviewing advertising copy in-line with company messaging;
- Collaborating with other team members on various marketing projects
You are a budding marketer with some runs on the board, but looking for a role where you can really shine! You’re someone who gets things done and is equally comfortable with planning and analysis, as with creative decisions. Ideally, you will have;
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing field, or equivalent industry experience;
- Industry experience in digital marketing;
- End-to-end digital and print design coordination experience;
- Ability to understand marketing analytics and how advertising is driven by them;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – strong emphasis on persuasive and description writing a must;
- Some exposure to Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page