- Job Title Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization Goodly
- Company Website https://goodlygrowth.com/
- Remote Locations Latin America, Asia
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As we chart our path to serve top-tier SaaS, eCommerce, and high-ticket local businesses, we’re on the lookout for an exceptional Marketing Manager. This isn’t just any role; it’s a pivotal one. If you’re the kind of person who thrives in fast-paced environments, can craft intricate marketing strategies, and lead teams, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
We are a marketing agency serving SaaS, eCommerce, and high-ticket local business get more customers through organic search. We are a fully-remote company with 10 team members and counting, creating a great place to work and thrive as we provide an unmatched level of service!
- Client Strategy Development: Oversee and execute a 30-day paid audit for each potential client, diving deep into their marketing setup, strengths, and areas of improvement.
- Proposal Creation: Post-audit, you’ll craft compelling proposals that lay out clear, actionable steps on how we can help clients hit their target projections.
- Team Leadership: Should we be hired, you’ll spearhead the strategy, hiring and leading a talented team to execute the vision and ensuring we deliver on our promises.
- Internal Marketing Efforts: Own our SEO strategy to drive organic traffic to our site, converting visitors to clients.
- Social Media Management: Direct our Twitter account, ensuring our brand’s voice resonates and grows within the platform.
- Prior experience in a managerial marketing role, ideally within the SaaS, ecommerce, or high-ticket local business sectors.
- Exceptional understanding of paid audits, and a track record of crafting proposals that win clients.
- Proven experience leading marketing teams to success.
- Mastery of SEO best practices and a solid understanding of driving organic growth.
- Active Twitter management experience with demonstrable growth and engagement results.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impact: Play a key role as we scale and venture into serving industry leaders.
- Growth: Benefit from opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Collaboration: Work with a team that values innovation, creativity, and results.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom of remote and asynchronous work.
- Culture: We’re building a great team here at Goodly, with 10 team members and counting you’ll be a part of something great.
How To Apply
Send an email to: email@example.com with your resume
- Remote Job Location Latin America, Asia
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Employer Email