- Job Title Marketing Narrative Lead
- Hiring Organization Sweatcoin
- Company Website https://sweatcoin.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Join a global mobile-first health & fitness business with more than 140 million users
- Support transition of our business from web2 to web3 to become the largest on-ramp in crypto history
- Engage and energise the existing health & fitness community already holding our native “token” to join web3 through education, rewards mechanics and gamification
- Drive up active usage of our mobile web3 wallet application to become the crypto super-app
- Make history by creating a new tokenised asset class backed by the value of the human physical activity
We are a mission-focused profitable B2C business with more than 140 million registered users in more than 170 countries which has just launched our web3 proposition and became a unicorn. Despite starting as a centralised, inflationary, “walled garden” proposition our web2 health&fitness product already changes people’s day-to-day lives for the better by making them 20% more physically active and facilitated $60M of value exchanged in the last quarter alone. With our web3 launch, we immediately became the largest on-ramp in crypto history with 3 million active wallets and more than 13 million token holders.
We want to welcome you to the mission of driving, scaling and unlocking the vast amount of value for our users and other crypto communities and to help us become the unit of physical activity value.
A master of the written word, the Marketing Narrative Lead owns the brand voice and tone of Sweat Economy’s products and brands. In this copy-focused role, it is up to the Marketing Narrative Lead to ensure that all written communication is strategically set up to succeed, with communications being released in the most effective way possible to each segment of users, heavily leaning in on what appeals to each group most.
The Marketing Narrative Lead will plug into all Marketing & Product verticals to ensure a company-wide strategic approach to copy, embedding themselves in cross-functional teams which will enable them to become experts in each product and project.
As the custodian of the brand voice and tone, the Marketing Narrative Lead takes ownership of not only building out definitive personality and style guides for each vertical, but also articulating the specifics of these through workshops and playbooks, empowering all within the company to be able to write effectively on-brand.
- Company-wide ownership of all externally-facing copy, including social media, blogs, website, advertising, press releases and in-product copy
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and editing all copy as required by the company, including both short-form and long-form
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company, acting as the brand voice custodian
- Oversee and direct copy projects that may be written by others, both internal & external
- Relish the responsibility of being the custodian of brand voice and tone, acting with authority to ensure your strategy is followed
- Build and maintain style guides and terminology guides for consistent external comms
- Work with leadership team on internal messaging and company-wide initiatives (such as mission & values)
- Forge strong internal relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure you are constantly looped in on all relevant conversations
- Storytelling: Beyond business-focussed copy, you have storytelling experience writing fiction and crafting narratives
- Stakeholder Management: You have experience building and managing relationships in a professional setting.
- Web3 Native: You’re equally comfortable crafting content aimed at core crypto users as you are mainstream consumers.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience ideally including a high profile web3 consumer project with its own token
- Good knowledge of the crypto/ web 3 environment, latest technological developments, key players, protocols and best practices in web 3 marketing
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner that requires very little oversight
- Must be a pleasure to work with, flexible, and easy-going
- Self-motivated and capable of setting goals and seeing projects through to completion
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- You have strong personal organisation and project management abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, tell stories, and relate to others in both written and verbal forms
- Native or Fluent English
- Consistently flawless grammar
- Understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
- You want to change people’s lives for the better and break traditional norms
- You live and breathe crypto
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Tokens, equity, and/or fiat remuneration package options
- Flexible working hours, location, arrangements or office-working depending on location (ideally European time-zone hours)
- Be one of the first hires in our web3 team
- Join an extremely high-performing team
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, our core hours are (10:00-16:00 GMT)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 2 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your partner/family
- Team building abroad in exciting locations!
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Two office locations, London and Lisbon (for now), in case you’d like to work from the office sometime
- Wellbeing program, (up to 2 counselling session per month)
- Health Insurance, for our employees joining outside UK or PT you have a 1000€ yearly allowance.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page