Company Website: https://theshiftnetwork.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Part Time, Freelance
This is a contract position. You must be an established contractor to be considered.
Organization is your strong suit, efficiency and productivity is required, keen attention to detail is critical, and ability to change directions at a moment’s notice.
For immediate consideration, please apply.
Work in support of our Manager, Marketing Product.
- Organize marketing assets as needed for all projects and campaigns – even for initiatives that may be ambiguous in the planning stage, or fast-tracked with tight deadlines
- Liaise between strategic marketing stakeholders, including product marketing leads, campaign strategists, and creative staff (internal and external) to ensure the final deliverables meet our desired outcomes
- Proactively obtain and update all necessary project details for each marketing asset project request, including reference assets, screens, resource files and previously created templates
- Maintain updates in Asana, so at least 1 year Asana experience required
- Agile, comfortable balancing competing priorities to help apply resources against the projects that are most beneficial to our customers and the business
- Solution-orientated, adaptable to change and shifting priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Consistently displays a high level of ownership, self-motivation, initiative and follow through
- Experience in, and passion for, personal transformation learning
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page